Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weird sightings and blabbering


It amazes me when people around us are not fully aware (or maybe they do and just don’t care enough?) of how they behave in public e.g what they wear, things they say etc etc….

Was at Coffee Bean BSC yesterday enjoying my cup of latte and of course getting some work done *ahem! Yes I do work ….i don’t grow money on tress, contrary to popular belief*. And as always, I enjoy watching people come in and out and as they pass me by; more interestingly when these caught my eye….which by the way I would try not to drink my latte incase I kinda choke to death on it:

1. A lady in her late 20’s, perhaps, walked in and immediately everyone at CB just gasped *not in awe, but much disgust*. Reason being?? She was dressed in a very very skimpy short short dress…*which was fine by me*….the shocking part was…she had a pair of panty stockings on…which was obviously NOT a legging! Any slight movement, her black undies was showing….Good GAWD!!!!!Even I was embarrassed for HER!

2. Then a bunch of college girls walks in….*which again makes me wonder…how the hell do these kids afford a CB Latte….I don’t remember having that sort of privilege during my college days!*…ok, anyway, that’s beside the point. What was interesting about them? Swear the shorts they were wearing belonged to their 7 year old sista! And not forgetting the oh-so-wonderful-orange-peel-skin greeting us as they strut their way around CB.

3. And talk about airing dirty laundry in public…oh boy!....did I really get to listen to some juicy stuff. Seated behind me was 2 old guys….and they had no qualms talking about err….*will I be dragged to ISA if I blog about this?*….well..let’s just say they were talking about VERY IMPORTANT POLITICAL FIGURES BOTH RETIRED AND EXISTING…..bad stuff, mind you! Ok, enuf said….the rest are CENSORED….HAHAHA!

So, that was my afternoon yesterday…..and no, I am not being judgemental. Just my observation. At the end of the day, you can be who you want, say what you want as long as you are aware and happeeeeeee about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment