Wednesday, July 7, 2010

P-sycho-MS-ing...

Yes, is the time of the month again! I am PMS-ing, I am easily irritable….cos every damn thing seems to irritate the shit out of me. And for some reason, driving in the last few days seemed to have fired up my irritations wee bit more. And among the irritations are these:

1. The old and aged should NOT be allowed on the road. Just yesterday, an old man in a Kancil was attempting to see if his car could withstand impact if he ran into my Altis…BY DRIVING HEAD ON WITH ME! And when I hooted him…he dared gave me a stare…and u know wat, I didn’t care…I showed him my middle finger!*DO NOT MESS WITH A PMS WOMAN!*

2. Can someone plzzzz remind me again? The extreme right lane is for wat kind of speed??? I was following turtle-driver moving at nothing more than 40km/hr….. aaaarggghhhhhh!

3. How many people are allowed in the driver seat? The last I checked was only ONE! On my way back from a meeting this afternoon, I saw a father driving with his young daughter in front of him!!!! Good God! One of my friends actually lost her daughter exactly in this kind of stupid situation!

4. Lines that divide the lanes…best thing ever created – so that drivers know EXACTLY which lane they wanna stay in…till u run into drivers who decides to drive ON the line!!!!

Ok, breathe PB…is only PMS…IT WILL PASS!!!! Someone call the plumber,plzzzzz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment