Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Powderful England!

As I have started blogging only few months back that I felt that I needed to learn from some season bloggers as to how to blog better and write better so that I can improve my blog and I went through many blogs from Blogger and Wordpress but I was having so much difficulty to find good blogs that I can somewhat learn from to improve mine because I didn’t understand some of the writings because there were so much grammatical error that I could not understand what was written and that was frustrating because I spent some amount of time searching and I came across blogs that had only a title entry that made me go “huh?” and some borderline between funny haha and atrocious that I was rolling my eye balls because some did not even have any punctuations that forces you to read a whole paragraph in one bated breath that you could turn blue and hope to live after reading them so that I can continue to enjoy life and blog……*phew and my friends that is how some people are blogging*

Disclaimer: My apologies if you can’t understand what I am blabbering about. This is just PB’s personal opinion and we are ALL entitled to our opinions. Thank you very much!


1 comment: