Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bye Bye Berry!

Disaster!!! I just lost my Blackberry today when I was at KLCC….BOO HOO! BOO HOO!

Happened when I left my BB at San Fran..yes…PB walked out of San Fran to Maxis, and within 5 minutes realized that my BB was not with me, I frantically hurried back to San Fran.

Only to be greeted with a very abrupt “Didn’t see your Blackberry” response from one of their staff when asked “did u see my phone on that table”…..hmmm….btw did you notice I didn’t ask if they had seen my Blackberry??

Enough said…I don’t want to assume anything…but to the farker who stole my phone…I hope you will enjoy using my BB…..whilst having major diarrhea on your throne….for as long as you breathe!!!!

For now, I shall mourn the demise of my Blackberry…….*boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo!!!*


1 comment:

  1. But you have a brand new Nokia that's been sitting in its box for the past few months! :P

    ReplyDelete