Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh! slap me baby!

What if a bisexual man wants to bed you? What would you do? Would you accept his proposal for a fling…or maybe more than a fling? Can you accept that he is a bisexual?

Well, PB may have (and Hammy 3 would choose to agree wholeheartedly) just been offered a fling of some sort with EW *Yes, he is bisexual who is a 60/40, which means he is 60% gay..u do the maths for the rest*

So, anyway, the story goes like this. I have known EW for a while, not that looooooonnnggggg, but enough to call a friend lah. I have always known him to be bisexual, much older than me, and most of all, farking rich! *huney, we are talking about someone who can take 3-4 holidays/year, and NO, we are not talking about local holidays…think Italy, Paris, Greece…LOL*

Well, EW has offered ONCE sometime back to hook up but I just kinda brushed it off….but a recent run-in with EW just kinda sparked the whole thing again over dinner just couple of days ago:

EW: So, how are u my dear? Good…well, sorry I have been missing but been away for holiday in Paris…am thinking of Greece next…you wanna come?

PB: Greece …ooohhhh….lovely…Greek men! I could probably get lucky with ‘300’

EW: Why do u need ‘300’? *at this point, EW actually rubbed his leg against mine*…oops sorry, did I kick you? *he reached under the table…….and…..hmmmm”….well, PB…I could do with a feminine company now…I’ve always enjoyed the female companion, you know….

PB: *tweet tweet tweet*…errr…….errr…I will let you know about Greece….

Aiyah!!! What the fark did I just do lah….it was open sesame!!!and what’d I do….I fumbled…fark fark farkity fark!!!!! I could have just lost an opportunity….maybe not..hmmm…would I want to fight with the rest of the world…or should I take it as a compliment…..

Someone, plzzzz slap me …..wake me! Show me the answer….and definitely the money too! Mua hahahahahahahaha…..


No comments:

Post a Comment