Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tick...tick...still ticking...


Ok…I am still PMS-ing! Nothing is more irritating than waiting for the red sea to flood the banks! AAARRGHHHHHHHHHH….WHERE IS THE PLUMBER??? I feel like a time-bomb waiting to explode!!!

Only women can understand this feeling. I mean, every little damn thing just does not seem right. *why doesn’t my neighbor park his car properly? Can someone plzzzz shut the farking dog up? Can’t anyone drive properly? I can’t scream at my clients! Etc etc etc!!!*

Everything seemed out of place. The usual sweet taste of Baskin Robbins is also not working. I was staring at my favourite bar of Godiva….and I had no reaction of any sort! The tongue feels numb! Uuurrgghhhhh

What do I do? I guess I would just have to wait it out!...anytime soon for the bomb to go, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment