Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"How may I help u?"

Everyone of us at some point in our life have made that ONE phone call before…and I am referring to phone orders *and I don’t mean phone sex, ok*. Remember 755-25-25? And some other recent new numbers, *which by the way, I cannot remember*

Anyway, one of those days, and one of those moods, I decided to call Mr Ronald McDonald to order in some sinfully fast food – over the telephone:

PB: Hi, I would like to make an order, pls?

McD : goodafternoonmaamhow may ihelpuplease?

PB : *stunned for 5 sec*….ok, can I have a McD Fried Chicken, original only, ala carte

McD:yesmaamandwouldyoulikesomefriedtogowithyourorderormaybe adrinktoo?

PB: *stunned yet again*….*Good gawd…I cant hear a damn thing she’s been saying*…er…no fries for me, thanks

McD : howabtsomefries?

PB: *ello….ello*..no, pls tell me how much is it?

McD : thatwillbe23ringgit05cents

Yes, so is my experience with this order in. I could not hear her cos her sentences has no bloody pause nor full stops. So how did I tackle it…by just simply hoping that she got my orders right!


No comments:

Post a Comment