Monday, March 1, 2010

Know thy neighbour!


There are many reasons why people call me a Psycho Bitch *hence my blog name..duh!*.

For those of you who don’t know me or think who knows me, there are some habits of mine which may seem peculiar…*some bothering OCD…and NO, Hammy 3, I am NOT a snob!*

I am not exactly eccentric, BUT, there are some things or actions you should be weary of when around me, amongst which are:

1)DO NOT TOUCH MY STUFF….AND I BLOODY MEAN IT!

Especially my work-out towel! I am happy that it just has my sweat and tears on it…I really don’t need other’s fluid of any kind on mine. It is dirty enough (I admit I sweat helluva-lot), so, pls do yourself a favour and stay away from mine!

2)DO NOT TAKE MY FOOD AWAY!

This happens very so often. You know how we hang out at restaurants and we tend to order drinks after drinks after drinks?? Well, as a point of courtesy, I think waiters MUST ALWAYS ASK if the patron is done, even if there is only one bloody drop of drink left in the glass! And trust me, Hammy 3 have seen enough of my outburst when the waiters do that …..*what the fuck do you think you are doing?? I am so not done with my drink yet!!! Call your manager here!* hahahaaaa…….

3)DO NOT PUT MY BELOVED TRAVELLING BAG ON ANY HOTEL FLOOR….or ANY FLOOR !

Do u ever ever realize how dirty hotels are? Not to mention their floors…why do you think you smell such heavy floor disinfectant? Well, in my entire life of travelling, NO ONE has ever ever dared do this to me..except for ONE instance…and I vowed never ever to stay with that person ever again!!!! No No…I am not being eccentric…it is after all a travelling bag that was still a ‘floor-virgin’ till that person ‘de-virginised’ it by placing it on the floor!

In a nut-shell, just to set the record straight:

*I am actually very friendly (Translated to: Don’t try too hard to impress me!)

*I am very straight-forward, hence often misunderstood (Translated to: If you have nothing good/smart to say, pls do not open your mouth)

*I am not eccentric (Translated to: I like everything in order and YES I am OCD…)

*I am not as fierce as I look (Translated to: YES I am as fierce as I look especially when you are not making sense)

All I am saying is this….know thy neighbor and everything will be alrighty!

1 comment:

  1. OMG @ #1..ok will never touch your stuff..unless with prior permission.

    Haven't seen #2 yet, but would rather see you in good humour at all times ;)

    #3 is actually a good hygenic habit. But when you check into the airport and scan your bag through the security conveyor belt, inevitably germs will be picked up.

    Anyway, lesson learnt is not to arouse the inner tigress within you. :)

    ReplyDelete