Monday, September 13, 2010

Who says I am OCD?!


You will not believe how crazeeee I was just now!

Well, it all happened as I was getting to my RPM class at 630pm. As I was preparing to start the class, the biggest horror of all, was right before my eyes….one of my nicely-manicured nails had chipped!!!! *ok, for those of you who don’t know me, I am very, very particular about my nails; look, I get my manicure and pedicure done every week!*. So chipping my nail was a BIG deal!

Anyhow, right after class, got on the phone with my manicurist. LC, IMMEDIATELY…

PB: Hello? LC, I need to see you in 20 mins!

LC: Why ah? I close at 845pm wor, and is now 8pm

PB: No, you wait for me…I just chipped a nail!!!! Cannot wait la…

LC: Aiyoo….ok ok…you come quick, ok?

Came very quickly I did, as I F1-ed my Altis towards LC…dashed into her shop, had only 15 mins before she ‘tutup kedai’!

Hmmm….NOW that my nail is fixed…I am all happeeee….and NO, I am not OCD! I just happen to like things in place, in order….hehehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment