Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Black Monday

“Heya miss…how yer doing?” greeted me as I was leaving KLCC after my class on Monday. A complete unknown stranger, an African to be exact, was trying to chat me up. I had no idea who he was and where the hell he came from. Well, he continued to walk with me as I was headed towards my favourite juice store…..and was just going on and on and on…”Hi I am xxx and I am from France”, blah blah blah……

I completely ignored him and after 10 mins, I realized he was not letting off, I knew I needed an escape route. So I text EA “EA, call me NOW QUICK!’ (I thought if I just started talking with EA, he would leave) Anyway, EA calls, told her what happened and the very first thing she asked was “Eh woman, what u wearing la to have attracted him?” *smacks forehead!*

But anyhow….I WAS WRONG!!!! He continued to ‘stick’ with me…and EA was telling me to get to Isetan security quickly to get help….*and I had never had to walk so quickly in order to get a guy of my back!!!*….BUT he kept tailing and tailing me till I got to Isetan!

Just like out of a Hollywood movie (at this moment Mission Impossible soundtrack was playing in my head!), I frantically looked for a salesgirl nearby and asked for help! (AND mind you, I was still on the phone with EA the whole time planning who to call to come save me!):

EA: Eh maybe we call CYK…he is the nearest to you now

ME: He could be with client now la!!!

EA: No time to think, u call CYK…I call LB…OK…OH wait how about Hammy 3???

ME: Forget, hammy 3…he is too far, I will be dead by the time he gets here!! Never mind, you call LB, I try CYK…

Anyway, my ordeal went on for another good 1 hour as the good salesgirl was trying to help me too. The bastard stayed closed and was keeping an eagle-eye on me, staring at my every move, making sure I was always in view, never out of sight…This was very distressing and I almost could not breathe! (then RPM kicked in…breathe PB! Breathe PB! Focus on the breathing!!!!)

The last straw came when this bastard attempted to speak and cut short my phone call with EA and that was when the Head of Isetan Security swiftly saved me and parked me in their security office….before another one of God’s angels came by to get me …in the form of LB!!!

Well, I am kinda glad that it is over…and more importantly, He certainly had His Angels around me….in the form of EA, LB, the wonderful salesgirl and the Security guys at Isetan…thank u, guys!


2 comments:

  1. Scary! Good thing about the angels around you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Booker....now i know how it feels to be stalked...altho mine is mild compared with some who's got it bad!

    ReplyDelete