Sunday, September 19, 2010

Amuse me, Monday!




Monday mornings….uuurrgghhh…after the long holidays. How’s my Monday so far? Hmmm, it’s only been 4 hours since I woke up (yes, I wake up at abt 5 am everyday!). Interesting random stuffs in the last one hour plus.

Random-ness No 1: A conversation I overheard this morning in the shower cubicle after my RPM. So? What’s the big deal, right? I mean, we ladies are constantly talking ….anywhere and everywhere! But dig this, I could not make out what accents they were. One was speaking in mix of American+Aussie, perhaps?? The other was worse – rojak of American+British+Italian (cos she was rolling her ‘R’ so hard that her tongue was gonna roll all the way to the back of her brains!). Best part of all – BOTH were Chinese. My point being – don’t pretend, just be Malaysian LAH!

Random-ness No 2: Went to CBTL (LB – it does NOT stand for Ci Bai Tu Lan, ok!) (If some of you are still blurr, it is Coffee Bean & Tea Leaves lol). I was waiting for my latte to be ready, when this guy came to refill his coffee. What’s random about that? As we were waiting, he kept digging his nose…whilst holding his coffee cup!!!!! I tell you, he was digging in so hard and deep that I thought his finger was gonna end up in the front lobe of his brains! DISGUSTING!!!!!!EEEWWWWWWWWWWW….I would not want to be the waiter serving him after that….

So, how’s yours been so far? Hope that it was much better than mine….and it will only get better….



















No comments:

Post a Comment