Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Hand that rocks the cradle

You won’t believe this…I woke up only at 930 am today (yes, Hammy3, LB, EA…I know this is UNBELIEVEABLE!) (For those of you who don’t know me, my regular wake up time is at about 530am…don’t ask why, ok). And yeah, I admit it, I am very hyper, I can’t sit still even for a second, I am constantly working, thinking, exercising, training my runs, RPM classes every evening, sleeps only 4-5 hours …..just like a hyper hamster running on the wheel non-stop….hence Hammified !!

And today it just hit the wall for me, was physically and mentally tired, exhausted *I can so hear Hammy 3 saying “No shit Sherlock!*…Here I am wondering what the fark was wrong with me lah…slept in so late, missed my PT session…and I still feel like sleeping…aaaargghhhhhh!!!!!

As I mooched around the house with my cuppa coffee, searching for my daily reading from the Big Guy above *ahem! As liberal as I may be, nothing can ever beat my belief and faith in Him*….THIS message came from Him:

“…that sleep and rest are all part of the divine order. Don't make your waking life and responsibilities so important that you neglect the very real benefits of sleep, rest, and dreaming. The night is your time of restoration. It is essential. God made both day and night for a reason.”

Speak about divine intervention, no matter how much I tried, I could not drag myself out of bed this morning. Guess it was HIS way of throwing a brick at me, knocking me out, allowing me to grab that couple more hours of zzzzz time…all I can say is Thank You Lord!...and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment