Thursday, September 2, 2010


It is now 1.00 am….am counting *1 sheep, 2 sheeps, 3 sheeps, 4 sheeps, 5 sheeps……got to almost 100 sheeps*…hmmm, still not working lol!

Ok, tried staring at my sister’s fish in her aquarium…also not working!

Tried reading “The 7 Habits of…whatever you call it la”…still not working!

Popped in a DVD about some stupid war movie…I ended up being more critical about the show….am still awake!

Started working on my document….not a good idea at all!!!! I am now even more awake than ever!

Oh fark it…I am just not gonna stress over not being able to sleep….maybe I should just relax….take deep breaths….and perhaps shutting down the laptop now will be a smart move, or perhaps a bloke like Joe Manganiello can put me to sleep, or maybe not! Anyway, this PB is gonna try to get a wink or two. So, good nite ...or should I say good morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment