Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Show me the Light!

What are the chances of anyone or anything being struck by lightning?? But…”Seven cows hit by lightning”??...yah…apparently that happened at Sepang yesterday.

We’ve all heard stories of how people get struck by lightning when they were under a tree during lightning and thunder days...*and you wonder why people do things like that?* BUT, then again, I should not question this as this PB was equally guilty of such stupidity or may I say PSCYHO-NESS!!!!

Nope, I did not stand under a tree! Mine was better….I was in the water!HAHAHAHAHA!

This happened couple of weeks back, when I was dying to get into the pool to get my own thinking time. As I was driving to the club, so were the dark stormy clouds *OH NO!!!Cursersssssss…PLS DON’T RAIN ON MY PARADE!*. Anyway, being the psycho that I am, arrived at the club, changed and jumped straight into the pool despite feeling raindrops (keep falling on my head) and dark stormy clouds holding their grounds (PB is thinking – well, let’s see who wins this game..hhrrmph!)

Obviously, like my mom always say DO NOT CHALLENGE GOD! cos after only 10 laps, it started to storm real bad and rained heavily. You would think this PB would get out of the water IMMEDIATELY?…hehehe..NAH!...I decided to carry on for another lap, only to reach to the end and see a pair of feet greeting me as I emerge from my last stroke. The Lifeguard! (Damn! Not The Bodyguard??) staring straight down at me, waving his finger and throwing his hands in the air…”Miss, you MUST come out now. Thunder! Lightning!”

Hmmm….with much dissatisfaction and reluctance, that was the end of my swim for that day. But after reading about the cows, I should count my Blessings, huh….


No comments:

Post a Comment