Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Too many cooks spoiled my toast

How many people does it take to make ONE O’Brian’s Sandwich…*and mind you it was a simple sandwich*…Well, in my case….8 of them, and it took them a good 15 minutes to get me my freaking sandwich!

You could be wondering what the 8 people were doing. It took:

*2 of them to take my order…*of which I had to repeat my order 3 times “Chicken crisp sandwich, no tomatoes, and very toasted”

*3 of them (the same 2 who took my order) to make my simple chicken crisp sandwich

*another 3 of them to take my payment

*from the same 2 who took my order (and also made my sandwich), one of them was cutting the tomatoes like they were in pain….she was cutting it soooo blooodddyyy slow, even the tomatoes are probable yelling “can you finish me up quickly???!!!!” (NOTE: I DID SAY “NO TOMATOES”…hmmmmm)

*another 1 person to have my bread toasted

*another 1 person who was just messing around with the cling wrap, and them get my wrapper ready to place my sandwich in

By the time, I got my sandwich, they were 15 minutes late, had my order wrong…and oh, did I mention that I was the ONLY CUSTOMER AT THAT TIME???


No comments:

Post a Comment