Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Italia ...amore mio!

Italy! Hmmm….after watching Eat Pray Love, I just want to pack my bag and get my ass there….Paris, Venice, Verona…….Personally, I think Italy is one the single greatest repositories of sensorial pleasures on earth. From art to food, stunning to varied countryside, to flamboyant fashion, Italy has it all!

At the mention of Italy, images of hot cappuccino (by the way, I also found out that Italians drink 600 cup/head/year…hmm perhaps that probably explains their warmth and exuberating behavior!), pasta, spaghetti, side-walk cafes, football team….and err…of course the hawt hawt Italian men! Their beautiful architectural building found in Verona, Pisa Cathedral, Leaning’ Tower of Pisa, Colosseum.

Even their names sounds so bloody sexy…”Raphael”, “Rossini”, “Verdi”, “Castiglione”……and all the “inni”s and broccoli-sounding names!

By the way, did you know that Italy means “land of young cattle”? (aha! I can do with some ‘young cattle’…hehehe…Italian ones…and I don’t mean those who roam the fields!)

And if I am gonna head up to Italy, I might was well start learning to pronounce some of these:

1) Amore Mio – my love….*hey you never know when it will come in handy in case I picked up some young cattle*

2) Dolcezza – honey/sugar - *for the same reason above…and I sure hope they were not referring to the food itself*

3) Delizia – delicious one - *again, for the same reason above…and am not referring to the food*…HAHAHAHA!

Such sexy language, isn’t it? But, whatever the language may be, regardless, if I pronounced it right or not, I am sure nothing would beat the body language that none of us could possibly get wrong! After all, terms of endearment may not necessarily be limited to the spoken language only…..hehehe! *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment