Sunday, October 31, 2010

Naming it right

Over an SMS recently…..

ME: Hey! One my nails colours got smudged ahhh!!!!

JESSEY: Errr…..and what has that got to do with me going to Phuket??

ME: Ha?! You are going to Phuket? Thought you just came back from Bali? Why didn’t you tell me when I was doing manicure just now?

JESSEY: Ehhh…I was at Bali like 2 months ago. I do take holidays!

ME: So, how now, my nails? I hv a dinner tomorrow night la

JESSEY: Ok, what has your chipped coloured nail got to do with me going to Phuket?

ME: Can I come by later to fix it?

JESSEY: Errr…since when I started fixing your nails? Eh …sis..you ok ka?

ME: *DID SHE JUST CALL ME SIS???* *chweet* *chweet*….Jessey, right?

JESSEY: Yes sis, is me your sister, Jessey. What the hell are you talking about?

ME: *slaps forehead*

Yes, I was that BLURRR….I had accidentally sent this sms to my sister, who also happens to have the same name as my manicurist. Well, maybe I should have been more specific when I saved their numbers…instead of *Jessey 1* and *Jessey 2*….LOL! Thank God it wasn’t anything sexual or lewd…..PHEW!


No comments:

Post a Comment