Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beyond reasons

People come into our life for a reason, or many reasons for some of us.

For me, there are those who have come and gone, some are still around. But they have all come by during moments when I needed some guiding light or as some of us may say “they were sent by divine intervention”…*and I don’t mean the ghost whisperer sort*

Let’s see, there was JT, who came at the point when I was going thru my silly little mid-life crisis 3 years back – JT obviously took me out of my advertising world and showed me that there is ‘life after advertising’…and I have no regrets about walking out of my job then…it’s been, well so far, a great ride!

Then, came Hammy 3, the most unlikely person whom you think I’d make friends with. Hammy 3 and I got to know each other thru RPM when I was assigned to him as his trainee…*much to his dismay cos he REALLY wanted a much HAWTER MALE trainee, and not a psycho like me*. But somewhat, I am now very sure Hammy 3 was put into my life to keep me on my toes about decisions I make. And I can so hear these coming from Hammy 3 right now:

*You are supposed to be semi retired! Why are u killing yourself with so much work?*

*No more outdoor this week…haven’t you had enough of RPM classes this week???*

*No no, that man is mine…go find yours…hur hur hur…* (yeah, Hammy 3 and I somehow have the same taste in men)

Yah, Hammy 3 is definitely placed in my life to make sure I don’t get myself into some mischief…especially where men are concern..kekeke…

And of course, there is LB…my ‘brotha’. The sane one (hopefully) and my pillar of strength. Funny tho, cos I have actually known LB for about 3 years, but it is only in the recent 2 years that we have become so close. And I realized it is also in these 2 years when shit was hitting the fan for me, he was there to offer much counseling and like Hammy 3….to watch over my mischief! (not forgetting how he saved me from my KLCC stalker too!)

EA! Hmmm…how can I forget EA! The crazeeeeee-iest woman I have ever known when it comes to exercise…*if she ate ONE fishball, she will have to do 3 classes to burn it off..hahaha*. Why was she put into my life? Think it was God’s plan for me to sort her out…and make her understand that it is ok to EAT and Be Happy…and EA…if you are reading this, you don’t have to kill yourself in the gym to burn one fishball…..LOL!

I have also come to understand that it is ok when certain people have left me because their reasons to be with me probably has ended *they were sent to do what they were supposed to at the right time, unknowingly perhaps, and when their job is done, is time to move on*

For those who are still around me, for whatever reasons, I can only pray and hope that your ‘reasons’ with me will never end, because good friends are hard to come by these days.

So, thank you guys! This is my humble tribute to you on my special day, 14 October!


2 comments:

  1. *sniff* *sniff* thanks my dearest sista - we are all here for u - through thick and thin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the force be with you, PB :-)
    Alwaiz a pleasure to hav u ard..be it at gym, at runs or at malls trying to escape fr crazee ppl!! keke
    U can count on us, dear....YUM SENG on ur BIG day :)

    ReplyDelete