Monday, October 18, 2010

Think, damn it!

2 funny incidences happened to me today…one of those that makes you wonder if people are ACTUALLY thinking, or if they ever do use that thing between their shoulders.

Well, the first incidence occurred after my RPM at the club. I returned my towel card to one of the front desk girls, in order to get back my membership card. Then I realized “oh new girl…PLS Lord…let her be smart!”…and before I can even get past that thought, I caught her staring at the towel card for a good 3 seconds, then she reached towards a stack of ICs (which by the way are kept as a ‘entry card’ for visitors who are trying out the club for first time)….and I am thinking “why is she looking for my membership card THERE??”..hmmmm….then she pulls out an IC for me….”Yours ah?”….*slaps my forehead*….it was an IC of an old balding man!!!!!! REALLY, the last I checked, I still had my blonde hair and I certainly have not had any sex change!

The second happened when Hammy 3 and I went to Starbucks to grab a drink after dinner:

PB: Hi, can I have an Ice Shaken Lemon Tea, grande pls?

STARBUCK STAFF: Would you like it hot?

PB: *Blink, blink….hello…doesn’t Ice Shaken means is COLD?*errr… I said ICE Shaken, don’t think is gonna be HOT!

Well, I don’t know what is wrong with the society, and I certainly don’t think my standards and expectations are that high, although I may be just wee bit OCD…but honestly, doesn’t anyone think anymore……


No comments:

Post a Comment