Monday, October 25, 2010

"Stupid" on my face

An incident happened to me at Bangsar Village 2 on Sunday. Bangsar Village 2 would normally have a parking attendant waiting to help you by the ticket machine, as you enter. Well, that day was no different. The chap was very helpful, making sure he pressed for the parking ticket and helping some drivers swiped their TNG card.

Then came my turn, not expecting the chap to help me *really, I am quite capable of pressing for my own ticket*. Although I took my own ticket, I thought I’d be nice and say thank you to the chap…guess what his reply was…..*drum roll……..ta da!* ….”WELL DONE, MISS!” I know the guy is not local but really….”WELL DONE?????”

The last I checked, I didn’t have STUPID written all over my forehead nor did I look retard…..


No comments:

Post a Comment