Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh the wonders of Brazilian Wax!

I recently discovered that one of my close friend AC never had herself waxed before…in ANYWAY!!! Eeeewwwww…..

Anyway, this was what happened. I had walked into Strip at The Curve 2 weeks back to get my Brazilian wax *no no, nothing to do with the country nor the footballers!* and AC saw me. She promptly calls me on my mobile:

AC: Eh I saw u lah…walking into that funny place with the chimpanzee poster and some schmucks about stripping??? What the hell is that? And what u doing there?

ME: Oh AC! I cant talk now lah, I call u bek? Am about to get waxed…

AC: *being the person she is who never lets anything go before she gets an answer*…wait lah…wax?? Where? Your armpit??

ME: *slaps my forehead, rolled my eye balls*…errr…AC…Not just the armpit…but where there is hair!!! U get it get it??

AC: *Silence over the phone*…errr…no lah…why u pay to wax armpit hair lah? Just pull them out lah!

ME: *OMG!!!* AC…errr..i cant talk now..i really need to go..talk to you later?

AC: Wait wait…tell lah…what u waxing??

ME: *this is where my psychobitch personality sprung into action*..AC! For crying out loud..I am waxing my vajayjay, if you know what that is..so that it is clean, and when your man goes down on you, he doesn’t have to spit out furballs! Get it! Get it!!

AC:*silence*…..OMG! that is disgusting!!!! Waxing my pet pet and letting someone else see and touch it…nooooooo….okok..I get it! Bye woman! Enjoy! *hurriedly hangs up*

Waxing….what is so disgusting about it?? Every woman must have a wax done, at least once in their life time…cos once you’ve gone naked on it, you will never want those hair growing back!


2 comments: