Monday, May 3, 2010

Like a Virgin


Met with ML and Hammy 3 for dinner last night; ML was so excited to show me his latest toy…his new BlackBerry Curve!!! *yeah! Welcome to the Beri Hitam club ML*

So, anyway, we arrived and ML promptly wanted to add me on BBM (BlackBerry Messenger, in case some of you Steve Jobs supporter out there don’t know what it stands for!)

ML: Eh! Give me your BBM Pin no.

ME: Nah..here goes..xxxxxxx (ML keys it in)

We waited and we waited and we waited…hmmmm….but I was not getting his invite for a good farking bloody 10 mins…

ME: Oi! Not getting it lah…how?

ML: Scan the barcode lah. Come, give me your BB…we scan it then can lah

ME: Errr….u know how to scan ah cos I hv not done it before lah…*ML looks at me with disbelief*…..yah yah..i know I had this longer than u but never tried scanning lah…

ML: Just give me your phone woman!

Well, I passed him my BBM with the barcode opened and ready to scan with his…ML takes it and starts scanning with both our screens facing each other…*we see things happening on both our screens, like the barcode spinning and spinning, changing shapes, spins again….but nothing was happening!*

Hammy 3 arrives and saw what we were doing:

HAMMY 3: Guys, errrr…what on earth are the two of you doing?!!!

ML: Scanning the BBM barcode lah..but not working wei!

HAMMY 3: *slaps forehead*…how are u scanning it???? WHY THE HELL WERE U SCANNING WITH BOTH OF YOUR SCREENS FACING EACH OTHER!!!! Shy shy shy shy shy!!!! U guys don’t happen to be MY friend, right???

ML and I: OOHHH…U mean we don’t scan with SCREEN FACING EACH OTHER??LOL

HAMMY 3: Use the farking camera !!! face it towards the BB of the screen u are trying to capture!!!

ML and I: Ahhhh I seeeeeee….whoopsieeee!!!!

“Like a Virgin”….touched for the very first time…….BB Virgins…

No comments:

Post a Comment