Monday, May 24, 2010

Digitally Crippled!

The last 2 days was hell for PB – I felt so alone, I felt disconnected to the world, as though no one could find me and neither can I…all bcos my bloody Internet Explorer was down! No matter what I farking did could get it up. In my moments of desperation, spoke to Hammy 3 about it:

ME: Fark lah, my stupid internet explorer is down. Can’t connect at all!!!!

HAMMY 3: Oh? What happened? Did u try doing this – launch the IE, go to Tools, blah, blah, abcdefg, XXYYZZ, YADI YADA…etc etc etc…*I swear that was what I heard coming out of Hammy 3, as I stared blankly at what he was trying to tell me to do!*

ME: Wait! Stop! Are you speaking in English??

HAMMY 3: You din bloody understand a single damn thing I just said, didn’t you? *slaps his forehead*…why did I even bother??? Just bring your laptop over tonight and I will see what I can do….WOMAN!!! Hopeless!!!!

Anyway, took my Lappie (yes, that is the name of Netbook) to get her sorted out by Hammy 3:

ME: Here you go Doctor IT…Fix her!

HAMMY 3: Wait ar, let me see what happened….*Hammy 3 started fiddling around with the stuff that you find on the tool bar menu thingy at the top*

ME: Lappie is dead, isn’t she??

Before I can even finish my sentence, Hammy 3 hands Lappie to me

HAMMY 3: Here done! All u needed to do was to clear your farking browsing history, that was probably swelling up!

My jaw dropped as it took Hammy 3 only 5 minutes to have it sorted out, while I spent the last 2 days, thinking I was totally digitally-crippled!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! Either u get a fruit called apple mac or use windows 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a pretty pink Sony Vaio with Win7 just WAITING for you, PB! :P hur hur

    ReplyDelete