Monday, May 17, 2010

Friendship= a woman + 2 Happy men!

“Good friends are like Stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they are there” Specifically, good friends who put up with all your crazy antics, tolerate the psycho-ness *ahem! ahem! yours truly* and occasional gibberish ranting that doesn’t make sense. You would instinctively know that these are good friends who will stick by you cos we are, somewhat connected by some weird psychokinesis power, such as the ability to finish each other’s sentences, know EXACTLY what each other are thinking about and even recognize a good/bad mood just thru the RPM playlist!

Well, I am glad to say I have 3 of these people in my life right now. They have come into my life at different point when it mattered most. They have put up with all my silly psycho behavior cos all 4 of us are ….errr…..somewhat similar…although I consider myself the most psycho one! Well…that is what this blog is gonna be about…I am dedicating it to my very 3 good friends…*with a little bit of drumroll, plzzzzzz*…I am proud to introduce:

1.Hammy 2 aka AgentA – I have only known Hammy 2 for only about 4 years now…but seriously, if you ever, ever get to see the two of us together, you WILL NEVER thought we had just known each other for such a short time. Really, we behave like we’ve known each other since kids! At one point we, were even being mistaken as “lesbian couple”! LOL…*once again, someone didn’t get the memo”. Seriously, Hammy 1 was there when I had BOTH my mid-life crisis – she’s seen me going nuts just working non-stop, cycling non-stop, exercising like there’s no tmw and even saw me thru 3 hair style change! She has a laughter that is highly contagious and combustible! And oh, did I mention, she is also the Queen of Dessert?! Hahaha…so with Hammy 1, is been the Sweetest Ride, cos no matter what happens, Dessert will cure it all for us!

2.Hammy 3 aka HRH Nut – Honestly, if you met Hammy 3, you will be awed and be prepared for a strained neck…if you are anything below 5 feet 3. Imagine a 6ft 4 fair, chinese man…err think Grizzly Bear? Get it? When I first met Hammy 3…amongst my many thoughts were:”Oh Farking hell!! How did he get THAT tall??”, “Wah…so farking arrogant”, “He too tall ….can’t see us issit?”…..but how wrong I was!!! It was by accident that I got to know Hammy 3 (btw, I’ve only known Hammy 3 for 2 years, but once again, we look as tho we’ve been friends for donkey years….and for some reason, people think we are a couple! Just to clear the air – we are so not cos we both are on the wrong channel!)Well, I was assigned to Hammy 3 two years ago as his RPM mentee, I must say I wasn’t too sure initially…but I am glad I was his mentee…one of the better RPM mentor anyone could ask for and that was the start of our friendship! Seriously, Hammy 3 has been my conscious…keeping me sane and providing me advice from his perspectives when this PB refused to see *hehehe! Maybe because Hammy 3 is MUCH MUCH taller, so I can’t see it lor!* Other than being my good conscious, he’s certainly been a good friend that’s just simply ‘being there’, both physically, mentally and occasional intellectual sparring!

Together the 3 of us are known as The Hammy Trifecta….*am sure by now u can guess who is Hammy 1 in this whole equation!* Well, this Trifecta have stood strong through all my nonsense and I hope that the ride will only get better.

But, there is also one more person who’s just been wonderful in his own ways….my ala ala brotha, LB. I knew LB during our earlier RPM classes and it was only in recent couple of years that he, too, had made some impact in my life. LB is such a simple person….so simple that at times I feel like slapping him…cos he would do anything for everyone else but himself! The most unselfish creatures I’ve ever known. It is also thru LB, that I learnt, life is meant to be shared with people you know, love or even strangers, and it does not matter who you are cos we should look out for each other.

So, to all 3 of you – I really want to thank you guys for just being there, by just being yourselves and for putting up with my varying moods, constant ridiculous hair style change and killer RPM playlist!!!

I want you guys to know that you have always been and still are worth hanging on to, and as long as we have each other, the roads will never be long between friends! Cos good friends will never let u do stupid things….ALONE!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Uh huh...taller means I see trouble waaaaaaaayyy in advance. So next time I say you're heading for a wall, please please please believe me! hur hur hur :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lov ya sista........ ;-)

    " ....everything we do, we do it for you ....... "

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...such love....since there's 4 of you and there are 4 pooh characters in the picture, i wonder who is who :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You = the Tiger
    Hammy 2 = the Piglet
    Hammy 3 = the Pooh
    Your Brotha = the Donkey, cos he so stupid?

    How come your brotha no proper mention like Hammy2 and 3? cos he is that stupid?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry anon but my brotha is mentioned in a proper way...in ways that is fitted ...cos he is my brotha, not the Hammies....NOT.THE.SAME!

    and not very nice to call someone stupid, yah...:-)

    ReplyDelete