Monday, April 12, 2010

Thou shalt not lie...


“U can hide, u can run from the truth…but eventually the truth will find you”

Yep, I am so in agreement with that. If some of you recall how I had a bitchy session with one of my client (whom we shall henceforth refer to as Miss Duh) last week *of which I was almost that close in sending the BIATCH-EST e mail*

Apparently truth came my way when Miss Duh’s direct boss called me to catch up with what’s been happening that lead to the strings of bitchy e mails between us. Very interestingly, these came my way:

1) Apparently the campaign launch date was brought forward to 1 April 2010 (by a good 3 weeks), as promised by Miss Duh to her MD; BUT guess what…..this PB never got THAT memo! *seriously, was it supposed to be some stupid April fool joke??!*

2) Well, her boss had also (on numerous occasion) specifically asked for a meeting amongst us to sort out any miscommunication…..and he was just wondering why hadn’t I turned up??? You wanna know why…that is because this PB, once again, NEVER GOT THE BLOODY INVITE to ANY of those meetings! And the cheek of Miss Duh to have actually told him that I have not been answering her calls, return her messages, and delaying appointment to the point that I didn’t turn up! *Really? Unless I have Alzheimer, I have gone thru my BlackBerry, my freaking Nokia, both my e mails….and I don’t see ANY invites at all to any of her claimed meetings*

3) And nothing beats this one….apparently she had agreed to my rejection charges *yes…I decided to tell Miss Duh to go eat shit*…but, but dig this….she never got Management approval as she had claimed in all her e mails to me…(the only reason her boss knew was bcos he was cc-ed but she never went to him for approval!) LOL!!! I am gonna hold my breath on this one and just wait to see what happens when I finally chase for my payment…God help me then!

Yah…*look of disgust*…it sickens me to think that there are people like that out there. But I know I have to stay sane cos there will always be asshole like these out there.

Truth will always prevail and what they don’t realize is, the shame will be on them…I will just take the high ground ….and forgive her for she not know what she does! Amen!

1 comment:

  1. This is "that cow from hell" 1 right? and her boss is our common friend one? Good! Ask d cow to go back to hell n bcome a piece of steak! whadda biatch!

    ReplyDelete