Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Idiots...idiots..everywhere!


Dear XXX,

Hope this mail finds u in farking HELL!!!

Pls re-read my e mail..why? have u forgotten how to farking-read-phonetics or was I writing in Tagalog?? My previous e mails CLEARLY STATES that you need to approve the freaking DESIGN/LAYOUT first before we put in the other copy details. I am trying to farking save u the stupid time instead of doing up the whole bloody design PLUS COPY details, when you the stupid-farking biatch have not even ok-ed the design!!!

How dare you point finger at my team by calling them slacks and ‘dis-interested’??? Seriously, if we were …we would have SCREW U FROM THE START! **Errmm..not literally..and even if it was literal, non of my guys would screw YOU cos u are one-ugly-bitch**

Let me say this LOUD N CLEAR one last time, if you did not understand my e mails, for whatever stupid reasons:

1) Pls approve the DESIGN/LAYOUT first.

2) Only after that the copy details will go in on the APPROVED DESIGN/LAYOUT..

DO YOU ROGER THAT LOUD AND CLEAR????

Now, please STOP wasting time composing irritating e mails and FOCUS on what YOU need to do…cos WE CERTAINLY KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO!

No Bloody Thanks to you and Pls save the Earth and stop sending me stupid e mails and reduce carbon foot print…if u even know what that bloody farking means!

YES PEOPLE ...This PB sent the e mail above to one of my clients...IN MY HEAD!!!

Some of you living near me could have experienced a 'Hiroshima' ! Allow me to bitch..plzzzzzz....I really don't care!

1 comment:

  1. er.. perhaps simprer engrish might help?

    1) design/layout must OK. no OK, no 2)

    2) 1) is OK! yay! now can put in copy details.

    try lah!

    ReplyDelete