Thursday, April 15, 2010

I love my job!!!!!


MARCH 16- Email from PB to Client X, MR R

“Pls find attached the quote for both Campaign A and B.

Pls feel free to contact us shld u need any clarifications.

Thanks,”

……….2 weeks later…..MR R replies with:

“Hi PB,

Your cost is very high. Can half the amount to do both Campaign A and B?

Thank you,

Mr R

……..What-the-stupid-fuck!!! Mind you, both campaigns are not small; complete with strategy, ideation and bloody planning too. After 2 weeks, he is asking my costs to be half-ed? Can I seriously ‘half’ my ideas and document ah?...hence this:

APR 6 – PB replies to MR R

Pls find attached rev quote for the Campaign A only. Pls note that we have totally remove the Creative Direction and Concept, cos am assuming that we will be riding onto the current direction/concept which was already developed.

Pls also note that we will also try to lift most of the copy from any existing material that you have so that we can maintain communication consistency.

Appreciate your feedback.

……..*tweet, tweet…can u hear the sound of crickets…yes..they went silent for another good 2 weeks despite my repeated reminder e mails…then this came on APRIL 15:

Dear PB,

We found that your quote is on high side but still can be discussed provided you can show us on the work done with your clients.

…….FARKERS!!!! Yes, u can so imagine a ‘little hiroshima’ going on in my office! After chopping down my cost by half…and they still say that cost is still expensive!!!! Which planet are they living on….definitely not Earth! *Earth calling MR R!!! U-dumb-fuck! We are not pasar malam consultants!*..AAARRGGGHHHHHH! After cooling myself down, sent this:

Dear MR R

I don't understand how it is high when, in your last e mail, u had asked if we can do this campaign for RMXXXX.

Our reply was we can do. On top of that, we also proposed that we will do both Campaign A AND B at RMXXXXX.

So, we are not sure why now the quote is high when we have kept with the budget of RMXXXX that you have asked earlier for Campaign A.

Pls advise.

…….As expected, just take a bloody wild guess what MR R’s reply was:

Hi PB,

I didn’t receive further replies.

Please resend the quote.

…..This was when Pluto could hear me scream MURDER!!!!!!!!

After a good whole bloody month of ding-dong-ing…they claimed they never got the quote! At times like these, I repeat this to myself…

”I luv the work, not the clients!”

“I luv the work, not the clients!”

“I luv the work, not the clients!”

No comments:

Post a Comment