Monday, April 26, 2010

Meeting ....Rewind...


I had a really interesting meeting today. In my entire career life, having to present a proposal several times is normal – we do present several rounds to the marketing team, then the management…so no big shit, right? And this is normally done over a span of few days or weeks, depending on management’s availability.

Lately I was working on a strategy paper for a client and presso was today. So, sharp at 2pm, I happily found my way to the client’s place, prep my presso and all ready for my clients. *was I surprised…my clients actually arrived on time….gasps*…So anyway, presso started…and just when I was about to end, 2 more people walked in *mind you I don’t know who the hell they are*….then I got introduced to them *apparently they are from some IT shit department*…and my client says this “PB, can you pls start again?” ….*can u feel my irritation guys?*….took a deep breath…and started AGAIN!!! Fark!

I swear…just as I had finish round 2, another 2 person walks in, interns from Holland…a Dutch Lady and the Flying Dutch Man! *hehehehe*…yes, you guessed it right…I started all bloody over AGAIN!!!! WTF!!!! I was thinking, if another person walks in now….*just as I was thinking that, EXACTLY at that moment another person walks in!!!!* *can u guys actually feel a little explosion?*

So, all in all, for what was supposed to be a one hour meeting for a ONE presentation, turned out to be 4 farking presentation in that ONE hour+!!!

This is when I keep asking myself…”Why? Why? I retired for a reason!”

This is when I keep telling myself: Screw the clients, Love the job!

1 comment:

  1. i see your point... why u didn't show em your cougar claws...? deal must be big? say the mantra: I love my job.....

    ReplyDelete