Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tell me more, tell me more...

I have an appointment with my surgeon today. As I wait rather (eagerly? nah! I don’t think so), there are sooooooo many questions I need to ask him. So, I made a checklist of questions for my surgeon later (and Hammy 3, I am not being OCD):

*Do I really need to do this ah? *Ok Hammy 3, LB, EA – I am ENTITLED to ask this question :p*

*How long will the surgery be?

*GA….uurrghhh….don’t like the thought of GA…NO other options? Heheheh

*Can I actually keep my manicured and pedicured coloured nails or do I have to remove the nail colours…PFFFTTT!

*How much is this whole damn thing gonna cost me…??

*Must I stay in the hospital for 2 days after surgery….is it necessary…I really don’t like to be locked in!!!! Feels like I am being grounded…boo hoo hoo!

*And most importantly, how soon can I start my workout regime….u know, my biking, RPM, running, swimming etc etc etc…and don’t tell me is 2 weeks at MINIMUM?!!!

Oh well, I am sure more questions will pop out as I make my way to see Dr Foo later…wish me luck peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment