Sunday, August 29, 2010

Read your labels



Ahhh….Grocery shopping…can be very therapeutic. Imagine, you walk the aisle as you check out every other interesting products, brands, watch how people buy, mothers smacking screaming kids..blah, blah, blah….But nothing’s more interesting when you noticed some actually checking out food labels for the nutritional contents…*surprised? Well, I think the truth is, not many of us actually read the nutritional labels*. Quite honestly, for me, I really don’t care…cos if they can sell it, means it is good enuf to be eaten; and as my philosophy goes….”everything in moderation!”

Having said that, I would not mind if the men came with ‘nutritional labels’. I can already imagine what their nutritional labels would carry:

  1. Cuteness
  2. Muscle mass
  3. Body Fat
  4. Tastiness
  5. How many Kilojoules per action!…*ahem..ladies should remember to wear their heart rate monitor to get an accurate reading of this*

Interestingly, if there was a bloke like this one Joe Manganiello from True Blood, I can already so imagine what HIS nutritional labels would look like:

  1. Cuteness – 100%
  2. Muscle mass – all muscles and 6 packs!!!
  3. Body Fat – body of Greek God!
  4. Tastiness – Yummeeeee!!!
  5. How many Kilojoules per action?? Hmmm….don’t think any heart rate monitor would be able to measure up!

OMG!!! Think my heart rate just hit the roof…..




No comments:

Post a Comment