Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh Spice me, Huney!

“Ladies, look at me, now look at your man, now look at me, now look at your man…”…OH-MY-FARKING-GAWD!...He is soooo HOT!!! (PB’s classification for this man: Bad-asss-throw-against-wall-sex!)

One of my ex-colleagues, AC, sent me this viral commercial on Old Spice…*dunno if some of you know of this brand, but is one of the most established personal care products for men…but who cares, he is so HAWT in that video!*

Before I even opened my mail, I had 5 bloody missed call from AC…and I was wondering what the hell??? So, decided to call her back and over the phone with AC:

AC: Eh woman, saw the ad on Old Spice I sent you?

Me: Not yet la…just got home…why la so important? Is it gonna make me money???

AC: Quick, go start up yr lappie now!! Sent you eye candy…HAWT and SWEET!!!

Me: OOOhhh……who is it? Who is it? *rubs my hand gleefully as I rushed to start up my e mail…*

AC: Just open the bloody video I sent you…NOW!

Me: Doing it now…PATIENCE!!!!!...*silence for a couple of second…as I opened the video….*…FARK!!! AC, where did u get this??? He can do me NOW……hahahaaaaa! Did you see how perky his ASS is???

AC: NOW you know why I called you soooo many times!...Enjoy!

Yes, enjoy, I did…have been replaying this little clip for quite a while…..*YES..Baby… I can so NOT only look at you…I wanna BAHAM YOU!!!!*…hahahahaha…

So another for the ladies…*ahem…and possibly some of my gay friends* to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment