Monday, August 2, 2010

Just being a....BITCH...again!

Yes, bitch blog day 2!!! Went for a swim tis am, kinda hoping that the water will calm me down. Well, at least it did for the first 10 laps…till a bunch of BIG WHITE WHALES decided to join mua! From calmness, the water turned absolutely-farking-freaking-chaotic!!...Ripples and waves were just being created…and as I ‘battled’ these waves…I wondered if I should have just drove to Desaru Beach and swam….after all, the size of the waves were quite similar!

And of course, one other thing happened as I was driving home….AMBULANCE + SIREN ON means …….u bloody give way TO THEM! And not try to speed up and overtake the AMBULANCE! Remember thisssssss….it could be your loved one in that ambulance…..

Hhhhrrmmphhhh! Now that’s off my chest…I shall continue with my work and hope to work off this bitchi-ness….


No comments:

Post a Comment