Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ambushed!

Ah…my wonderful new neighbor. *Rewind – couple of blogs ago I wrote about a new neighbor who was irritating the shit out of me with their renovation, remember?*

Well, they finally moved in….since Jan 19, 2011. Since then I had only seen them TWICE and that was also by force! What did I mean?

Since they moved in, I got really fed-up that they had purposefully avoided running into me, and mind you, there was not even a “sorry for the ruckus we’ve caused with our renovation”. Seriously, since they moved in, they have NEVER EVER open their windows NOR curtains at all! Are they vampires or something?

So, being the psycho I was, I decided to ‘ambush’ them. OK, they have got a pretty standard routine – husband leaves home at 630am (unless I am standing outside, he delays coming out till I am back in my house), wife starts washing the porch at 930am every day, wife leaves house at 300pm to pick up daughter, husband returns between 700pm – 1100pm.

Since I knew their schedule, I thought…”why not introduce myself since they appear to be having difficulty doing so?”

So, there I was, at 625 am under my porch in the dark, just mooching around, heard my darling neighbor opened his door, came out, beeped his car alarm….and WOOOOLLLAAAA! Out jumped PB…and I said “Good Morning Mr. XXXXX!”…..you should have seen his expression….it was PRICELESS!

With that look on his face, I mooched gleefully back into the comfort of my bed….and set the alarm for 930am round…to wish “Hello Mrs XXXXX”…..


1 comment: