Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cougar vs Pussy

AAARRGHHHHH!!!! This is it…I am declaring war….on my neighbour’s cat! This Persian cat have been consistently sleeping on the bonnet of my car for quite a while now. And no, I am NOT HAPPY about it (Hello!!! Scratches! Scratches!). Despite having spoken to my neighbour about it, his bloody cat doesn’t seem to like to go home. It appears that it prefer to sleepover at my place. Almost every other day, I will have to chase him round the compound before it decides to leave.

Well, the last straw was this morning. When I opened my main door to leave for my class, I almost died of suffocation *did some idiot forget to remove the garbage truck outside my house*??? Nope, that farking cat decided to poop into one of my beautiful plants, leaving behind a trail of stinking manure!!!! FARKER!!!!

If it is war he wants, it is WAR he will get! I shall be waiting…..come on kitty kitty kitty kitty….

Disclaimer: For all you animal lovers out there, don’t worry, I am not going to kill it.


1 comment:

  1. Need any suggestion ? Hehe
    I have lots of them and used them .... Occasionally

    ReplyDelete