Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are you animal enough for me?

Hammy 3 and I was just monkey-ing around couple of days back with the Chinese Animal Zodiac. Both of us have recently met some very interesting characters in and some pretty hot ones too…hehehe. Both of us started to wonder if the Chinese Animal Zodiac thingy and compatibility was true, at least for us.

Well, when I checked mine, apparently I am very compatible with 3 of these animals – Dragon, Snake and Ox! Hmmm….the only problem is with these 3 animals that I know of (and I am referring to the guys I know who falls into these 3 animal sign):

*There is a very good Dragon …and he is gay!

*There is a Snake I know too….but….unfortunately attached….great guy tho…

*Ox…hmmm…met one recently…who happens to be 16 years my junior! (damn HAWT body!!! Ok what would you expect of a young bod huh?)

And there was a Rabbit who came along, but unfortunately Rabbit and I are apparently ‘mortal enemies’.

Really, what options are there? Or should I let these compatibility animal thingy bother me at all (of course, except where the Dragon is concern, there is nothing I can do and I much prefer the great friendship we’ve bonded…at least he understands how a woman feels! Hahahaa)

What the hell….it does not matter what the animal signs tell us, we just need to go with it….read the body language and go with how I feel…if it feels right….


No comments:

Post a Comment