Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello, did u just drop a screw?

Having been at the gym for more than 5 years now, thought I would have seen it all at the gym. However not quite, I must say.

I must admit there are many types of people whom you meet at the gym – the really nice ones, hawt ones, the bad and the ugly, muscle-merries…..but nothing beat this group whom we have labeled as ‘loose-screw’….and I mean LOOSE SCREW…something not quite right with the head type.

Amongst the many ‘loose-screws’, there is this one particular individual who seemed to have attracted much of our attention (not in a good way). The screws that hold her head on seemed to have dropped off…she will do silly things like:

*Drying her undergarments and shoes in the sauna room…

*Gives health advise to other members by telling them that it is currently not healthy to consume the food which we are eating. “Food must not be cooked!”…(Hello…did someone get left behind in ice-age?)

*Use hair dryer to dry her very-wet t shirt…and u know what kind of smell comes from doing this…LOL

Just when I thought “How bad can this get?”….AHA! It did…last week, when I caught her washing ………VEGETABLES in a small container at the water cooler!!! I looked around thinking maybe she was starting her wok somewhere in the changing room to stir-fry it!

Loose-screw or just mad…I really don’t know…


1 comment:

  1. Has she used the hair dryer to dry her hair? I mean not the hair on her head...

    FF here has resort to putting up notices to ban such member if caught doing so! really gross...

    ReplyDelete