Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time After Time


Ahhh…it’s THE TIME of the year…again…

1) Time for Christmas shopping…and I seriously hope no one gets me anymore Xmas Candy sticks this year, plssssssss!

2) Time to reflect upon the year that’s almost over

3) Time to re-examine ourselves…what we have done to make a difference in someone’s lives ….and I mean it in both good and bad ways!

4) Time to check our bank account…hmmm…wonder if fat bonus cheque is coming our way soon cos of point 1 above

5) Time to consider job change, perhaps….although this does not affect me since I run my own little outfit anyway…BUT then again…what has happened to my semi-retirement???

6) Time to check against all the 2010 so-called-New-Year-resolutions…errr…seriously…forget about checking it cos none of the resolutions probably happened! I can certainly bet “Losing weight” was probably on your New Year resolution list year after year after year…….

Time after time, year after year…you probably realize the check-list never quite change….

No comments:

Post a Comment