Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shit me not!

In a recent meeting:

PB: We all agreed that black is gonna be your corporate colour.

CLIENT: But you have not showed me pantone for black yet!

PB: *blink blink*…Errr…that is because black is black…there is no pantone for black…*stupid bitch!*

CLIENT: How come there is no pantone? Why is it that when I send my BMW, which by the way is a 7-series, for re-spray, they can show me all kind of black and mix whatever colour I want?

PB: *does anyone hv a gun in the room now?*…Hmmm….*How do I explain this without making her look stupid?*…Look, we have standard pantone colour chart, we just don’t ‘mix’ the colour on our computer.

CLIENT: How about grey then? I want to see the pantone colour for grey.

AAARRGGHHHHH…….This is why I was supposed to have retired…I am really getting too old for this shit….


No comments:

Post a Comment