Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank God is another year!



Hi peeps! How was your Christmas celebration? Hope everyone had a great one…and a responsible celebration, perhaps?

Well, mine was rather different this year. Promised myself I was not gonna get drunk, and I didn’t…YAHOO!!!! *God must be very, very pleased with me*. Nah, don’t think it’s got anything to do with my age…just felt like a nice quiet Christmas with family and close friends, and also trying to really enjoy the company around. It was good.

It was also the right time as I took on this moment to reflect upon what I have been up to my entire life…have I gone out there and do the things I wanna do? Am I really satisfied with the way my career path had gone? Could I have done more? Could I have raced more? Did I really conquer all obstacles and mountains?

And of course with the impending 2011 drawing close, I am sure most of us are wondering…”where the fark did the year go? What have I achieved?”

Does it matter? More importantly, I think, in my humble opinion, is this…have we been Thankful for all the good things (and bad) in our lives? Good or bad, they all serve a lesson for us, and have we learned from it? Have we appreciated these lessons? Or have we merely taken the good ones for granted? And only complained about the bad stuffs that had been going on in our lives? How about people around us – whether you like or hate certain people – they were all put in our lives for a reason. Have we been taking our body and health for granted – exercising like there’s no tomorrow *AHEM! EA, do you copy this…hahaha*

I also questioned myself – have I been Prayerful …consistently, with all my heart? Whatever religion or your beliefs maybe, have you been too? It’s worked for me…all my life! And even when all around me looks bleak, I just pray….and that is one thing that ain’t gonna change for me.

As another New Year draws close, don’t question what the future holds. Whatever it may be, believe that it will be good and one hell of a ride…only if you allow it to be and learn to see all possibilities (and impossibilities!) as the greatest lesson of your lifetime. Enjoy it, don’t question it but embrace the journey ahead!

Have a Blessed Xmas and a Blasting 2011!


1 comment: