Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hey papa!

Hey peeps! Yah…my blog’s been quiet for a week plus now. No…I am NOT dead, but busy. My mind was pre-occupied as my dad got admitted to hospital last week for a mild heart attack. Got the whole family panicked and was just keeping him company and making sure everything was ok.

Well, he was discharged yesterday but not exactly with a clean bill of health. He’s got to go for another full check-up to determine if he needs a pace maker.

And this incidence actually got me thinking ….my dad is really not young anymore…I forget how old he is sometimes…I always remember my dad as the young father who use to attend all my sports activities, and read books with us.

But, anyhow, no matter what, I am just glad and thankful to God for being with him and giving my dad the strength to stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment