Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dragon and Phoenix


Ok, for some of you who may not know me that well, a little bit of insight, this PB is also a hag to Hammy 3 aka HRH Queen in their Happy Community. So I am known as Fag Hag *definition of fag hag = female friend to one fag, we are like accessories to them, almost like sistas, we know and share quite a fair bit*

There is normally a hag to a fag. Standard accessories, we hags ….we hang out, we talk, we share, we laugh and we cry together.

But it becomes scary when you know EXACTLY what had happened to your fag as such would be in my case today. Over dinner with Hammy 3 while ago:

HAMMY 3: Stress lah today…soooo stress that I had to drive out for lunch!..*claps his hands* I had Nando’s!!!

PB: *almost dropping my fish ball*…..noooooo wayyyyyyy….I ACTUALLY knew you had Nando’s this afternoon! And no, I wasn’t stalking you!

HAMMY 3: Creeeepy! We are spending waaayyyyyy too much time together lol

PB: You don’t say! Keep digging Watson! And you wonder why the hell people think we are married…..no wonder my dating stocks not going anywhere!

HAMMY 3: Oi! Mine has suffered too lol…hur hur…

Creepy isn’t? I don’t know how I knew, but I just knew he had Nando’s for lunch! (let’s just hope that lunch is all I will know. I really don’t want to know if Hammy 3 is about to indulge in some sweaty physical activities)…connected in so many ways…Hammy 3 and I. Well, after all, according to the Chinese horoscope, we are supposed to be Secret Friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment