Thursday, June 3, 2010



"Do you know who is JWW Birch?" ask my 8 year old nephew YJ


I was stumped for a while *hmmm…JWW Birch sounds familiar…heard it back in school but can’t farking remember now….gotta find a way out of this"


ME: So you know who he is meh?


YJ : You DON’T KNOW, do you, aunty Margaret? *folds his hands as he said this"


ME: Of course, I do…he was this Brit guy who stayed in Malaysia!


YJ : Exactly, who and where he stayed? Dunno leh!!!! Eeeyeerrrr…aunty Margaret never went to school!!! Lalalalaaaaaa


ME: You so smart..u tell me!


YJ: JWW Birch ..let’s see *he seriously put on his glasses at this point ! OMG!!!!*.. He was the first Brit-ish guy who stayed in Perak. You know who killed him and where ah?


ME: *silence…………………………………*


YJ : THINK!!!! (for that split second, I soooo wanted to slap that boy!..errr..cos I always does tell him to THINK before I give him any answers!)


ME : Perak lah!


YJ : Do you want to write this down? He was killed by Datuk Mahhharaja Lela, in Pasir Salak!...aunty...u know u can check from the internet ah!


ME : *didn’t think I believe him*….


Got to wiki straight away to confirm what YJ said….and yes...never doubt a child. YJ was absolutely right…and shame to PB for even doubting him at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment