Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh ! that is so embarassing!

Embarassing moments? Haven’t we all gone through some?

Well, I had my fair share of embarrassing moments too, and is fun to just look back and have a good laugh at myself (although it was embarrassing when it happened):

1. I had tried taking money from ATM with my gym membership card (hmmm…sounds familiar?)

2. Made a call to a different Jacqueline (reminder to self: please edit Jacqueline’s name on mobile and save it differently), and spoke for a good 1 minute before realizing it was not the Jacqueline I had meant to call (and I was wondering why she had no idea what I was talking about)

3. Left one early morning to buy coffee in my boxer shorts….and was completely oblivious till I had GOT HOME!

4. For some strange reasons, attempted to give my favourite juice store my gym membership card whilst collecting my juice drink. (you don’t want to know her look ……by the way, she is gay and she probably thought I was trying to hit on her by giving her a free gym membership!)

5. This is probably one of those moments every woman will connect with….have you ever packed your bags for gym and totally forgot one of the other undergarments (or both in my case!)……need I say more?

Take some time peeps, look back and enjoy your funny (or embarrassing) moments…depending on how you choose to see them!

p/s: please feel free to drop me a line or two of your funny (or embarrassing moments) too…laughter is to be shared!




No comments:

Post a Comment